Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Potatoes

Write something...Muahaha. Umm...that's a good start, write?
I want to write something to a friend of mine, But I don't really know how to write it. I walked around for a while. It was raining a bit, but once you are in it, you don't even notice. I quite enjoy walking. It helps my brain. And maybe my body.
Dang.
We have a leadership cadre at youth now. Right before youth, really. Until the other cadres pick up. Lane and Andrew are trying to teach us how to make good, coherent sermons, or five minute messages, or something like that. Apparently rambling is really terrible for your point, as well as throwing every story and joke you know into the message. Nuts. In the future, maybe I will write more focused writings and all who see will be utterly blown away by my genius. Or...we won't go there.
I was watching a show, and there is a guy in the show that we are going to call Crimm. Two m's. Sweet. Anyway, he would help the other people he met, telling them to hold up their heads, back straight, don't look down, and things like that. Give them a new life approach. I don't think I needed all the don't look down stuff, but I'd take a new life approach. Like grabbing life by the horns. I think thats from a car commercial though.
So, I will tell the next grand plan I have for the future. It may or may not happen. I fully intend it to happen, or else I wouldn't write it down, but from past experience, intentions don't always cut it. My dad took me to measure a house, probably because he saw I was bored out of my mind. Maybe just out of my mind. Afterwards, he talked about planes again, how they will never go out of business. Once I make these teleporters, everything will change, but until then, there will be planes. He told me how I really should be doing that. He has really been spearheading the whole thing with planes. I think he really wants me to. I intend to go to school in september, for...umm...and at...uhhh.... Well, Maybe I'm going into aviation? I was supposed to look up places for that before I started this. But, that's the plan. For now.
And now I should be sending a message to that friend of mine. Unless this was all terrible. Oh well.

No comments: