Monday, November 17, 2008

Oops

So, that plan might not work. The next day, I searched on the intrawebs for stuff that might help. You know, schools that have those kind of classes. I'm not a friend of the internet. That was discouraging. I had another walk and thought about being homeless. Foil that internet! Oh dear...
I'm so distracted...
I went to Sleggs today and dropped off the paper that might get me a job. If it doesn't...I'm at the end of my plan again. Well, not really. The overall plan is still intact, just not started yet. Details are needed. Like where I get money from. It doesn't really matter I guess. Salty's? Bahaha. Ohh...
But, I might go somewhere grand with some friends one day. And by one day, I mean soonish sort of. I don't know yet. I'm hesitant to say anymore, in case it is just like my bogus plans that fall through all the time.
I can't think right now. I might have fried my brain.

2 comments:

MC said...

don't they have an aircraft building aprenticeship program at Camosun? maybe even an intro term?

AfterVerner said...

You are right. There is one. Easy to miss. But one is all I need.