Friday, February 29, 2008

Nonsensical

So, I was in the kitchen, grabbing a paper towel, and it was dark, but I knew where they they were. I grabbed one, but as I tried to rip it away from the roll, I half broke it off the wall. I tried to put it back, but it was too late. Do you enjoy stories?

I don't think they need to have a point. You get made fun of if you don't have one with stories you tell though. When I was young, My parents teased me, all in good fun. It made me so mad. They would stay that if I didn't learn to laugh at myself, I would pretty much be hosed for life. That either saved my life, or defined it. I'm not sure. All I know is lots of people enjoy teasing me now, and I don't mind. Did I bring it upon myself, or was it unavoidable? Does it even matter?

I think the thought of a male hairdresser is funny. I told some friends this, and they thought it was terrible. Maybe it is.

I've spent much of my free time saving worlds, as I've told you. It's looked down upon when you refer to ideas from these worlds that apply to conversations. I find this unfortunate. They can be quite educational, even if they aren't teaching you math. I learned what it could be like to be outside the church looking in, and why so many laugh at those inside. Different perspectives are portrayed. It's enriching. What's good? Evil? Right?

If my life were a game, it would be really boring.

I watched a video on Wednesday. A guy in it said we were trying to keep our kingdoms of selfishness intact. I like to think I have a kingdom. I rule over my kingdom and choose where it goes.

We talked about harmony briefly. How we are to live in harmony with each other. I figured music has harmony in it, or could, and probably should. We could live music then, perhaps. I just remembered that I heard this somewhere else before though.

Theory theory theory. I can make theories all day. But I don't do much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. wedding dresses with lace sleeves WII Accessories Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Bridesmaid Dresses