Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ultimate Sandwich

I need a new title. I don't feel like ignoring people anymore. And it doesn't accurately reflect what I feel I am now writing. I don't want to fully give that up though. I like not writing to an audience. I like writing to me. Thinking in text. If I start making this for anyone else, it will suck.

I think to myself a lot. Pretty much all the time. Most of the time, it isn't important at all. Then, I'll wonder how I got to where I got to in my head and have to back track and see how ridiculous it all was. Of course, there are clear connections to everything. Except when you think of nothing. That's weird. And happens a lot to me. Sometimes, I try to pass off my thinking to myself as talking to God. I didn't really know I was doing it. I would just say what I was thinking out loud, and expect it to be acceptable. They aren't. Or don't feel that way. I am basing too much off feelings?

I don't like trailing off with dots. I use it in all the wrong places. It definitely loses it effect. Lame.

Oh yeah. I know what I was going to say.

Some people that I am friends with, I am free, or at least feel free, to say my thoughts. Maybe without some of the needed filtering. I think that's good, even if it ends with me being laughed at a lot. I heard somewhere that maybe we are becoming too open. Maybe. Anyway, I wonder why I can say whatever to my friends, and not to God. Is it that obvious?

Duh Werner, God is kind of above 'your mom' jokes. He probably wouldn't even find them funny.

Hey! I don't make that many 'your mom' jokes. And, God saved me because he loves me right? And if he loves me, he should want that part of me too.

But God pretty much deserves all the respect you can give Him, not just the random thoughts that fly through your mind. He deserves something well thought out. Something that you mean, truly.

I agree, but that seems less 'me'. Yet, it could be more 'me' too.

Oh man. Even though that was clearly just me talking to myself, I feel like I've found something incredible and precious. And when I read this later, I will probably think it is lousy. But right now, it's perfect.

By the way, it was a really short moment.

No comments: