Saturday, July 28, 2012

Summer is my favourite season. Hands down. Even if it is stinkin' hot.

I'm reading the wrong books to be happy where I am. I just read A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller (again), and that about living a better story, and not wasting life away on a couch. Maybe, instead, doing something meaningful. I'm stuck though. I'm stuck because I don't know what I want. In a good story, a character wants something. There is more to it than that, but that is where I am stuck. I can't turn elsewhere. No one else can tell me what I want.

I think I like camp so much because it invites me into their story. I feel like it is a good one. It is almost always stressful, on the verge of chaotic, and very hard. The harder something is, the better it is. The thing is, I can't always be at camp. Right now, I am not at camp. So, what is my story now? Will I get off the couch?

Maybe.

1 comment:

pakistannationalnews said...

The Istikhara is an Islamic tradition which is strongly rooted in our culture of Iran, India and Pakistan. Amil Bangali Baba"
"Man Pasand Shadi"">Rohani Wazifa"">Taweezat"">Black magic
"