Thursday, September 17, 2009

Your body is a phenominal instrument of science

I made it Bible college. I have a room with three other guys. One of them is an avid tea drinker. One of them is definitely a nerd. And the other one is from newfoundland. They are fun. I don't see them much, but enough. I'm pretty sure I've read more in the last couple weeks than I have over the last year. So. Much. Reading. But it's okay. I don't mind reading.

The people here are really strange, but they are pretty cool too. I told someone the people here were strange, and they said that's why you're there. I didn't think I was this strange. Someone is vacuuming outside my room. Why? I have no idea. We go to Chapel about three times a week. It's kind of ridiculous. I think so anyway.

And, lastly...Actually, I don't think I have anything else to say. Wasn't that exciting? I was mostly just killing time. Suckers

1 comment:

pakistannationalnews said...

"Man Pasand Shadi"">Rohani Wazifa"">Taweezat"">Black magic
"
The Istikhara is an Islamic tradition which is strongly rooted in our culture of Iran, India and Pakistan. Amil Bangali Baba"