Monday, December 10, 2007

I was thinking about death. It's kind of scary. I decided that is okay though. It doesn't really last that long. I decided that what happens after death is more important. I wish I were a better wordsmith. Duh Werner, you're a christian. Of course you think what happens after death is more important. Thats not what I'm talking about though. Physically, if I died, I wouldn't mind, but everyone else probably would. What would happen? Well, everybody loves me and they would all cry because they would miss me something terrible. That's not really what I meant either though.

I've been under the impression that Jesus calls us to die. Physically isn't generally the calling though. He calls us to 'die to ourselves', whatever that means. Okay. I am dead. Now what? I don't know. I have ideas, some that I think are pretty good.

I'm glad this is over though.
I could make up answers. Actually, I think I have a pretty good idea.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey man,
I just looked at your blog for the first time today. I found the link from Christian's blog. I have enjoyed reading some of your stuff. I like your writing style it's plainly your thoughts which i enjoy. It's awesome hearing about what God is doing in your life and what he has you thinking a lot about. Keep it up. I look forward to meeting you. P.S take a look at my blog. :)
Jess